Sonntag, 31. Mai 2020

SOWILO Atem || breath

[foto: fea kreuz||stubensphinx]




SOWILO Atem || breath
Mit dem ersten Atemzug bin ich in diese Welt getreten und mit meinem letzten gehe ich ins nächste Leben. Solange ich blute und atme, sind Körper und Seele eins.

With my first breath I came into this world and with my last breath I'll move forward to the next life. As long as I bleed and breathe, body and soul are one.


2. Ætt || 8. Rune
________________________________________

follow us on instagram: @house.of.runes
#pagan #vikings #norse #ancient #mythology #naturephotography #occultphotography #nature #woods #occult #magic #moon #awaken #witch #witchcraft #enchanted #spiritwork #runes #runecraft #runecaster #runewitch #futhark #rune #binderunde #sturzrune #spiegelrune #pagansofinstagram #heathensofinstagram #vikingsofinstagram

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen